Find the one-piece MDF doors you’ve been wanting. Depend on a team of expert designers, project managers, programmers, woodworkers, and machinery operators to bring your designs to life with only the highest quality materials and the latest technology. Design consultation is available to ensure the completion of your project just the way you imagined.
What are MDF Doors?
MDF stands for “medium density fiberboard,” an engineered wood product. These doors can provide more customization options than solid wood doors. They are stable and easy to finish and come in two styles: flat and raised. Flat doors come in various types, including:
• Shaker, Double Shaker, and Triple Shaker
• Toscana, Belmont, and Labrador
• And many more
Raised doors also come in various styles, including:
• Winchester, Oxford, and Vancouver
• Arizona, Doncaster, and Damian
• Sydney Lincoln, and Weston
• And many more
Click the link below to learn more about the styles and benefits of MDF-crafted doors.
More About Shaker Doors
Shaker doors are a popular and efficient style of door noted for their strength and stability. They work with many popular interior design styles and come in three variations:
• Shaker style features a flat center panel and square edges
• Double Shaker style features a two-step with either 1/4″ or 1/2″ steps
• Triple features a contemporary favorite with three steps
Call or Click Today
For more information about the one-piece MDF doors and all the stunning design possibilities at Lovech Ltd., visit their website or call them today.